KITESURFING . WINDSURFING . VIEUX FORT . ST LUCIA . CARIBBEAN
Those who wish to hire kite gear must have at least Level 3 proficiency and satisfy the following conditions:
When you rent kite equipment, you must sign these conditions. Our on-site kite instructor will test your kiting ability in a check hour. If your kiting skills do not meet the above criteria, the rental can be converted into a course.
Starter course includes:
Intermediate course includes:
Advanced course includes:
- Double rates are for 2 students with 1 kite and board, using the buddy system.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all above rates include equipment and full safety gear.
- Maximum of two sets of buddies (= 4 students) per instructor.
- Children up to, and including, 12 years: 10% discount. (Does not apply when child is the 2nd student with an adult - then standard rate for buddies apply.)
Kite supervision (US$)
Once a student can kite downwind and relaunch using his/her own equipment the following rates apply for distant supervision and provision of learning pointers:
Rental rates (US$)
Full rental includes:
Rent board only:
Rent control bar only:
Rent kite and bar only:
- We only rent equipment if clients can comfortably kite upwind - our instructor decides. Otherwise, the rental will be converted into a private lesson, charged at the standard rates for instruction.
Independent kiters who have not taken the KiteEazy package will be charged US$55 per boat rescue .
Due to the nature of the sport, we do not offer equipment damage insurance for kitesurfing rentals. Customers must pay for all loss or damage to rental equipment.
* All prices subject to change
St Lucia's First Established Kite Centre